Internship/Gap Year in Vietnam
TESOL Program (Teaching English as second language program) is an internship program at Vietnam, which is organized by SET VIETNAM Company - a company that supplies and trains Native English teachers for public and private schools or English centers in Vietnam. Our program is designed for graduated students or third and fourth year students who love teaching and want to have chance to practice English instruction as a professional teacher. If you are interested in a different life and culture and learning the Vietnamese language, meeting with new people traveling and discovering Vietnam, then join our program today.
Highlights- As an English teacher, work in a Kindergarten school in Vietnam for 6 hours each day and 5 days per week.
- Weekends are free and in your day off, you can travel around Hanoi or other provinces in Vietnam at a cheap cost.
- Explore Vietnam as you experience delicious food, fascination traditions, and friendly locals. Live life in a bustling metropolis and learn about Vietnamese history as you are paid for your services.
- Experience all that Vietnam has to offer with friendly locals, fascinating cultures, and delicious food.
- Be paid for your teaching services as you live in a metropolis.
- Work in an international and diverse environment as you gain important experiences.
Qualifications-A native English speaker or proficient in English
- 3-4 years students/ graduated students
- Have no criminal record
- Can commit to participate for 3, 6 or 12 months
- Positive, passionate and caring towards children
- Culturally aware and adaptable
What`s Included* Professional Internship Placement
* Support $700-1000 month
* Accommodation and meals
* Airport pick up
* Certificate Upon completion
Health and Safety
- Vietnam: Hanoi
Duration:1 year+, 1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months
Program Type:Work & Travel/Gap Year Jobs
Participants:American, Australian, European, South African