Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

My experience with the FUA Pre-College program

I strongly advise against attending the FUA pre-college program. My friends and I all had extremely stressful and chaotic experiences while attending. This was mostly due to our incompetent resident advisors (also known as RAs). In my three weeks at FUA, many situations came up that the RAs were completely unprepared to deal with. When someone got alcohol poisoning, it took much longer than it should've to get help because our RA was out. There was a girl who was struggling with anxiety and having severe panic attacks, and the RAs would either scold her for being "disruptive", or completely ignore her. My friends and I were often neglected, and it was obvious that the program needed to give the RAs more training and guidelines. Other factors of this program (classes, activities, food, etc) ranged from average to poor and couldn't help compensate for the lack of support that we received.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us ยป

Subscribe to the Newsletter