Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

My best recommendations!

I’m a student at AIP language school and I will recommend it to everyone who wants to improve their Spanish level! I have felt welcome and comfortable at the school since the first day here. The teachers are very passionate about their job and you can easily feel that they love what they do. Even though the covid restrictions right now they manage to maintain a high level of teaching! Furthermore, if you want to be social it’s also very easy to meet other students at the school. They plan cool activities every week so you’re able to meet new people from all the different courses. If you want to improve your Spanish level at a competent school, meet new people and have a good time, this is the school to attend. My best recommendations!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Great Experience!

Before starting my internship, I followed classes here for two weeks. Because of the test I was placed in a class which fitted my level and needs. The teachers are very kind and professional. Right away I met a lot of people. The school also provides activities, which allow you to discover the city, meet even more people and have a great time in Valencia with other students.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Wonderful experience in AIP

I have stayed 3 months in AIP and I have enjoyed a lot my time there. The courses are very good, with young and professional teachers, the materialas used are very modern as well. The staff of the school is nice and willing to help the students always.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

two amazing months in Valencia

I really enjoyed my time at AIP. The staff is nice and always amazingly helpful. The teachers are very kind as well and always well prepared for classes. They always adapted the classes to the students' demands and answered questions patiently. I learned a lot during my two months in the school!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

ottima esperienza

bellissima e moderna struttura nel quartiere piú movimentato di Valencia, in AIP ho stretto belle amicizie grazie alle attivitá extra scolastiche organizzate dal team (tutti giovani simpatici e disponibili). ho migliorato un sacco lo spagnolo scoprendo una cittá come Valencia che è davvero bellissima. Professori bravi e pazienti...4 settimane sono state troppo poche e ci vorrei tornare
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Unforgettable experience...

When I arrived to Valencia it was very hard to adjust to life here, but thanks to the teachers and staff in AIP, my life became very comfortable. The classes are very fun and interesting. The atmosphere is very international as there are many students from all over the world. After school we always took the tram to the beach. My time here was an unforgettable experience. I miss Valencia and AIP!!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us »

Subscribe to the Newsletter