Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

Volunteering Abroad

I decided to immerse myself in a unique culture, living with a host family exposed myself to lots of amazing things about the moroccan culture. I volunteered in a local orphanage in Rabat Morocco where I took care of children with disabiltiies. The AMCAS program was there for me every step of the way from planning my strip directly with them from the United States, to answering any questions I had about Morocco, to guiding me during my travels within Morocco, and even introducing me to other students who were studying arabic or volunteering and allowing me to meet people from all over the world. I honestly thank them for this experience because it was truly amazing. I did more than I could have ever imagined, I was able to travel to the desert, learned a bit of arabic, made amazing friends, learned the moroccan culture at its finnest, and I had so much fun engaging in my volunteering. I highly recommend this program for people that want to explore the muslim culture in morocco, learn arabic, or simply challenge themselves to something out of the ordinary. You can only from being out of your comfort zone and this was truly a memorable experience that I will forever cherish.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us ยป

Subscribe to the Newsletter