Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

A good experience became a great experience

I applied for the program as someone who wanted to experience working in China for a little while, after I found it listed on LaowaiCareer. I have to say, the whole experience was really easy. I managed to go from looking for a job to actually having one in about a week. The program itself was also really great. The staff helped me to settle in and I actually had a really good time for the whole year. I think I would do it again if the right opportunity came along, but I would certainly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a year out and hasn't had one yet. Miss you China!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Great Site for helping to find position teaching in China

A pretty Decent site for finding a good teaching job in China. I stumbled across LaowaiCareer through a google search and boy am I lucky I did. They gave me some good advice and help with moving forward and a great experience overall. I then spent a year in China exploring a whole new culture and way of life. It's been a lot of fun and I'm sad to see it end, but all great things... Definitely recommended for those looking to teach English in China.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Working with youth and families is a rewarding mission to be apart of.

Most challenging, yet most rewarding job ever experienced. Worked with teenagers who had behavioral concerns but had the most positive and supportive experience with administration and upper management. Youth and families are first and the organization truly cares about helping heal families.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us ยป

Subscribe to the Newsletter