Jack Welch College of Business, Sacred Heart University Luxembourg
Welcome to the Luxembourg branch of the Jack Welch College of Business, Sacred Heart University. As you might already know, the college is named after the legendary previous CEO of General Electric, Jack Welch (formerly known as John F. Welch School of Business).
A business education at the Jack Welch College of Business is much more than simply acquiring academic knowledge. It is also about gaining a deep understanding of the subject matter and insight enabling application to the realities of the business world.
The Luxembourg branch was founded in 1991 and has been growing ever since, thanks in large part to the support of the active local business community. We offer a part-time MBA, a full-time MBA with internship, and professional certificate programs.
Our programs facilitate a rich and stimulating learning experience based on:
- A faculty mix of accomplished scholars and experienced business executives from both Europe and the US;
- A cross section of international students, mostly already experienced working professionals;
- The integration across disciplines of a significant portion of our MBA program, which is explored in a business process approach;
- An applied learning environment with real-world business case studies and projects;
- The opportunity to earn credits in the United States at our main campus or in Asia, as you take part in these alternating bi-yearly study trips; and finally
- Our ability to provide individual attention to our students.
Our goal at the Jack Welch College of Business is to develop the next generation of leaders. All our activities and programs are focused on enhancing student learning, achieved through our vision of a business school that co-creates educational experiences with our students, our faculty and our network of business partners.