Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

Beacon of Hope was everything I was looking for!

I really enjoyed my volunteering Project in Uganda. Beacon of Hope was everything I was looking for! Everything went well, the hope centre project and the school is well organized. There are about 3 Isaacs at the centre and all the teachers I worked with were very kind and caring. I was able to get to know the Ugandan culture very well. The accommodation at the volunteer house in Mukono town was also comfortable and all meals well prepared, very tasty. 3 weeks was very short, every day at the hope centre was a new day for me, enjoyable and purposeful. My experience in Uganda ranks as one of my all time greatest. I struggled at first to keep up with the daily tasks and the conditions but after just a few days I loved everything. Everyone there never stopped smiling and laughing, no matter the day or how they felt. It was inspiring. Thank you BoHU team and see you soon!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us ยป

Subscribe to the Newsletter