Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

Learning Italian in Florence

I had a really good experience at Istituto Galilei. The language school is right in the center of Florence, not far from the Duomo. I had classes in the morning, so I had plenty of time to get around, visiting the beautiful city of Florence, its places, churches and museums. I took three weeks of individual course because I always wanted to learn Italian as my familys' orgins are in Sicily. I chose this school because there is the possibility to have both an individual course or a small group course as I don't like courses which are too crowded. The school is cozy and the staff was very nice. They gave me a lot of information on how to get around Florence and the best places to visit. As soon as I have the possibility I will get back to Florence and take another course to improve what I have learned during my first stay.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us ยป

Subscribe to the Newsletter