Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

Excellent Reliable Course Provider

I completed the ICAL TEFL 120 hour course with Sheila Corwin as my tutor. I found the course to be both interesting and informative and have benefitted enormously from the information provided. The feedback provided was helpful and the turnaround time was very quick which enabled me to make quick progress. I would not hesitate to recommend this course for anyone wishing to expand their knowledge of teaching methods or to build their confidence with regards to embarking on an English teaching career. The tutor was always on hand to help and provided encouragement.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

ICAL TEFL - The complete training

The ICAL TEFL program is an excellent resource for anyone looking for the complete English teaching program that can be done from anywhere, at your own pace. Coming in to the program, I was mostly expecting it to be a College-level grammar course with lots of researching and memorization, but I was pleasantly surprised when I learned that the program was much better than that. The course teaches you not only the grammar you need to learn to successfully teach anywhere in the world, but prepares you for situations involving students from different parts of the world and how to actually be a teacher with the primary focus on teaching language functions as opposed to handing out grammar sheets. Taking the course, I felt that each assignment made sense in the scope of what I wanted to do with the certificate. Each assignment prepared me for different teaching situations that I had been curious about, making me feel comfortable with moving anywhere in the world and encountering any group of students. This excellent course prepares you for just about anything you can imagine. Dealing with troublesome students, teaching inexperienced English speakers how to survive using their limited sentences, and learning how to keep students engaged throughout the lesson regardless of what you're teaching is all excellently covered, making you feel like no situation would be too hard out there in the, 'real world.' Quite possibly the best part of the whole course is that all you need to know before starting the course is how to speak English. That is it. I, myself, am not a native English speaker and was concerned about all the grammar and complicated English, 'rules' I would have to study beginning the course. At the end of it all, I feel ready to follow my dreams, head out into the world, and hopefully make someone's life better by sharing my new-found knowledge. The ICAL TEFL program gave me the skills to teach something a lot of people take for granted: the ability to speak English.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

ICAL TEFL, An essential first step for teaching English

I enjoyed the course and my interactions with my tutor. All communications were positive, constructive and timely. I would recommend the course to anyone who plans to teach English as a second language.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

ICAL TEFL Certificate Course

My experience with this program was very satisfactory. The tutor I was set up with was extremely helpful and explained things clearly so I could understand what she wanted me to do for a given module. The course itself was intense and detailed, which was nice because of course there's going to be a learning curve but because of this course I feel much more prepared to handle that. If someone is looking for an inexpensive way to get started in teaching English as a foreign language this is a great way to do that.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us ยป

Subscribe to the Newsletter