Bridging the Gaps Learning Center
Company (0-10 employees)
Have you sometimes found Foreign Languages hard or difficult to learn?
Have you ever been put off by unnatural Foreign Languages in textbooks?
Have you ever found yourself falling asleep in language class?
Would you like a fun, exciting way to learn Foreign Languages?
Well here is the stress free way to learnForeign Languages!
Study Foreign Languages on 1-on-1, online or group classes basis at your own convenience for very low guaranteed rates.
Study by group for a low package rate.
Home service available for NCR areas.
Special rates for home service to provincial areas and online classes (conditions apply).
WHY ENROLL IN BTG?
1. Our instructors had formal lessons (i.e. Intensive Japanese course in University of the Philippines Diliman) of the Japanese language.
2. Our instructors had formal trainings (i.e. Trainings in Japan Foundation Manila) on how to teach the Japanese language.
3. Our instructors have been to Japan (Either for work or pleasure).
4. Our instructors are members of the Japan Foundation Manila.
5. Our instructors are JLPT (Japan Language Proficiency Test) passers.
6. Our instructors don't just teach the Japanese Language but also the Japanese Culture, Japanese Lifestyle and almost everything about Japan.
7. Our teaching materials are the same materials being used in UP Diliman.
8. We are the ONLY Language Center that offers E-Learning which contains audios, videos, and games that makes the learning more fun and entertaining.
9. We update our students on activities like lectures, seminars, cosplays, performances or concerts in relation to the Japanese Language.
10. Schedule is very flexible for student's convenience.
Ms. Elly Gragas
Office Address: Unit 203, 2nd Floor FBR Bldg., 317 Katipunan Ave., Brgy. Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Mobile: +639277028422 (Globe) | +639088132702 (Smart)
Landline: (02) 5830147
Tele Fax: (02) 4337757