London School of Commerce
Company (101+ employees)
The London School of Commerce (LSC) is the Associate College of Cardiff Metropolitan University and provides students with the opportunity to study the courses leading to university degrees while living in London.
LSC offers a portfolio of cost-effective, accelerated graduate and postgraduate courses in Business, Management, and Information Technology leading to globally recognised qualifications.
The principle campus, Chaucer House, is located at London Bridge and is within easy walking distance of the very heart of London, offering our students the chance to study in one of the world's greatest financial, cultural and historic capital cities. There are also support campuses at Hannibal House in the cosmopolitan Elephant and Castle district of London and nearby Pocock House in Southwark. Each of our campuses are within easy reach of the British Rail and Underground stations.
The School's modern facilities and comprehensive learning resources will provide you with the right tools to progress smoothly with your studies, while developing the knowledge and expertise necessary for a career in international business.
- MBA - £6,950, 1 year
- MBA for executives - £4,950, 18 months (part-time)
- MSc Information Technology - £6,950, 1 year
- MSc International Hospitality Management - £6,950, 1 year
- MSc International Tourism Management - £6,950, 1 year
- BA (Hons) Business Studies - £12,950, 2 years
- BSc (Hons) Computing - £12,950, 2 years
- PhD / Professional Doctorate - £18,950, 3 years
- Globally recognised British degree; awarded by Cardiff Metropolitan University
- One of the largest MBA providers in Europe
- UK Border Agency Tier 4 Highly Trusted Sponsor
- Extremely competitive course fees, payable in flexible instalments
- Accelerated 2 year undergraduate courses
- Nominated for Times Higher Education Award
- Option to transfer credits to one of our international campuses
- Modern Central London campus
- Access to over 70,000 online materials
Join the LSC Group and be part of a global community of more than 15,000 students from over 130 countries.
LSC London is a division of the LSC Group of Colleges. We have campuses in:
-Bangalore (India), Indian School of Business and Computing
-Belgrade (Serbia), LSC Belgrade
-Colombo (Sri Lanka), British School of Commerce Ltd
-Dhaka (Bangladesh), Asian Centre for Management & Technology Ltd
-Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Westminster International College
- Valletta (Malta), LSC Malta