TEFL Certificate Course in Buenos Aires, Argentina
ÍBERO TEFL meets the highest standards, not only with regard to the accuracy, accreditation, integrity and academic excellence, but also to offer international students the opportunity to study at a challenging, reliable and comfortable learning environment. We ensure consistency of standards and support equality of opportunity in all our programs and uphold strict conditions for policy and procedures of registration, candidate identity, grading and moderation.
HighlightsWe offer our Trainees:
· 120 hours International TEFL Diploma, externally moderated by educational organizations in the UK. Training and input according to the academic standards proposed by TEFL specialists from the University of Cambridge ESOL Awards
· Our own material, course syllabus and coursebook
· 10 hours of classroom observation
· 10 hours of teaching practice
· Continuous assessment throughout the course & academic assignments to track progress
· Guaranteed job positions for our merit TEFL graduates
· 4 weekly tests.
· Access to professional development and ELT seminars
QualificationsAdmission - TEFL Course Entry requirements
Be at least 21 years of age.
Must be an English native speaker or International student satisfying the English Language requirements as follows:
IELTS 6.5 (academic format) with no grade/band below 6 or
TOEFL paper-based 580 + TWE 4.0 or TOEFL computer-based 240 with essay 4.0 or TOEFL iBt 94 (Listening 20, Reading 23, Speaking 23, Writing 24) or Masters C2(Anglia level)
Commitment to the program and a high degree of maturity and professionalism. No other commitment during the course in order to focus all energy on the program.
Complete the academic hours of class with tutor.
Complete the 10 hours of classroom observation.
What`s Included4 week TEFL course
English Teaching Jobs in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Health and Safety
Provider:IBERO TEFL Institute Buenos Aires
- Argentina: Buenos Aires
Course Length:4 weeks
Participants:American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African