Sports Psychology Internship in Ghana
Become an intern in sports psychology while developing your skills in a real world setting. This opportunity is perfect for psychologists interested in sports. We also welcome undergraduates who are working towards completing their dissertation projects for university. You will work with incredibly experienced individuals from the local football academy. Learn from resident coaches and expand your working credentials with top athletes. Build up confidence and motivation while making a lasting impact.
HighlightsThis is a relatively new field in Ghana, so you will have opportunities to make a real impact
Help to develop players and teams
Learn from local professionals
QualificationsParticipants will need to be undertaking, or have taken, a psychology based degree with a keen interest in sport. Participants will need to have completed their first year of their degree qualification and have an idea of what they are aiming to achieve from the placement, which research aims and objectives, so that we create the right placement. Participants will need to be self motivated to achieve their goals, as this is an independent learning placement.
What`s Included• Accommodation: Communal House; Basic but comfortable; Dormitory style rooms (4-10 people per room); Shared toilets and showers.
• Food: 3 meals a day; Basic but nutritious local foods.
• Airport Transfers: Included on arrival and departure dates. Ask us for details if you are arriving early.
• Training: Full project induction and local orientation given on arrival.
• Placement: Placement opportunities in a local Premiership football club, elite academy and mass participation training and matches.
• Support: Pre-departure help and advice; Local in-country team; 24 hour emergency support.
Other Programs From The Same Provider
Health and Safety
- Ghana: Accra
Term:Throughout the year
Cost:£895 for 4 weeks and £150 for each additional week.