Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

Tanzania HIV awareness

Abroaderview offered great support both on site and away. With my time in Tanzania, I got to see first hand the HIV epidemic in the Arusha area, and get more clarity into the daily struggles of those battling the disease. I also got insight into the current perception of HIV here and got to see how the clinic structures their organization to best serve those infected. The country was beautiful and many of the people were awesome to work with. The accommodation is in a compound and feels very safe. The breakfast and dinner every day for the guests and the chef is amazing. The rooms are pretty basic, but have everything you need to survive. The best part of the country was going out into the rural farming regions and just walking around there. It was beautiful with Mt. Meru towering over you and the endless fields of maze and sunflowers. Best tour was going out and seeing the Maasai tribe. They live such interesting and different lives than what I'm used to, and it was cool seeing how they lived out in the savanna.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Guatemala Xela medical experience

To be honest, entering the program I was very nervous because I had never traveled abroad with an organization outside of my university. However, there was nothing to worry about. My host family was very welcoming, ABV coordinators were very informative. All the staff at the clinic were also friendly and helpful. I learned a lot through my experience and it was interesting to see the differences with the US. I had a unique experience since my family lives here in Guatemala, but my host family was very welcoming. Since I have such a big family, different relatives would go out with me, and I felt bad not being able to share as much time with my host family. However, the little time I did spend, they were extremely nice. I felt safe in their home, and meals were great. Donations are always much appreciated in Guatemala. My family and I made donations to the clinic with medical equipment. However, I wish I would have had clothing donations and hygiene equipment like nail clippers, q-tips etc, to give to children that had dirty ears, dirty nails, or ripped clothes or clothes that didn’t fit anymore.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Nepal is a fascinating country

I wanted to volunteer through a nonprofit organization based in the USA, Abroaderview was such an organization. They had a program in Nepal a country in a part of the world & had never visited & always wanted to see. Nepal is a fascinating country. I enjoyed visiting the different sections of Kathmandu. I traveled to Lumbini and Chitwan & saw mountains, rice paddies, forest, and interesting towers. The program that I chose was the teaching/Education and library programs. My Nepal coordinator, upon meeting me changed my school assignment to a more challenging one; I got to interact with more students both able-bodied & physically challenged. The teacher I was assigned to was most welcoming & allowed me to use the techniques I used as an ESL teacher in the states. The library program was a lot of fun. It gathered together children of different ages from the local community. We did many creative activities. The accommodation was comfortable, clean and neat. It was near public transportation, a restaurant, and convenience store. The host family was wonderful, a father, mother, 4 yrs old son, grandmother & grandfather. They did everything possible to make my stay a pleasant one. I felt very safe. Roads & Traffic may not be what you’re used to. People have different ways of doing things. Go with the flow. The weather was hot but not hotter than NYC. Cools downs at night. I slept comfortably. It was the beginning of the monsoon so be prepared for rain & mud.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Sloth Sanctuary Costa Rica

We volunteered for 10 days at the Sloth Sanctuary in Costa Rica, and we felt like family after just one day. The volunteer coordinators are so knowledgeable, the facilities are basic but fun, and the job is the most fun work we've ever done. We feel like the rewards we got from our work far outweighed the effort we put in. No matter what we asked, the answer was "Yes"! (Maybe not right away, but we got to try everything we wanted to while we were there.) Everyone on staff there is thoughtful and available to help volunteers. They even have staff who sweep and mop the dorm rooms every day or two. They did accommodate all food issues: allergies, gluten, kosher, vegan!. We felt very secure and was happy to let my daughter move around the center property independently after the first day or so. Animal interactions were our favorite time. I also really enjoyed learning from the coordinators and going on the tours with our fellow volunteers. Every day was So Exiting!.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Cusco is a lively town

As someone interested in the medical field, ABV immediately piqued my interested. Working hands-on at a hospital was absolutely incredible, one can truly make a difference, even on such a small scale. Being in Peru also helped me expand my Spanish skills and provided a renewed interest in the language (as I haven’t taken a Spanish class since high school). The people here were very genial and welcoming. During the time I fell in love with South America and hope to return soon. Peru was an incredibly wonderful and welcoming country! This was my first time in South America and I loved my time here. In addition to having natural beauty, the city of Cusco was rather clean and amazing to travel around. We also went to some remote regions of the country, full of lakes, emerald valleys, and towering mountains. Seeing Machu Picchu was incredible. The train ride there was very scenic and although the hike was strenuous, it was very worthwhile. Overall, I enjoyed being in South America much more than I expected. On an average day, one heads to their volunteering program at around 8:15 am to engage in a series of activities. During the duration of my stay, I worked at Hospital in Cusco. During a period of 4-8 hours, several volunteers and I took care of disabled children who stayed at the hospital. Our duties included looking after the children, feeding them, and playing with them. After work, one typically has time to explore the city of Cusco. I had a wonderful time seeing the central area as well as outlying areas. Cusco is a lively town with beautiful architecture, kind people, and delicious food. One also had plenty of time to explore the rest of Peru.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Disable Care Center Special Care Children Nepal

I choose Nepal because I wanted something out of my element. It’s a beautiful country and the people are amazing. I love special needs work and these kids are just amazing to work with!. The disable center is worth the 25-hour flights to get to Kathmandu. These kids are just everything to me now. They’ve impacted my life and I am so so sad to leave. It is the most fulfilling, fun experience I’ve had volunteering. They were worth every can.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Pre Medical Program Costa Rica

The whole ABV program experience in Costa Rica was a little challenging, but also VERY rewarding. I didn’t take the Spanish course but wish I did. Although I have a very basic understanding of Spanish and was able to get by, it was difficult not being able to fully listen to others or express my thoughts. However, I did learn to use physical cues and phrases that I did know to understand what was going on, which really improved my communication skills in general. I enjoyed my time at the hospital, where I got to hold babies and entertain children whose parents were out. It was fun communicating with the kids, and they seemed to love the fact that they could help teach me Spanish while I was there. The other volunteers were very passionate, and I admired the work they put in. After each day at the hospital, I loved exploring San Jose and checking out the area. I had plenty of time on the weekends, each weekend was a three day weekend, and I took advantage of this by traveling to other areas. It was really nice staying with a local host, which allowed a full immersion experience.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Cusco Peru

I had an amazing experience in Cusco, Peru. The volunteer work was truly life changing and I met such incredible people along the way. I loved getting to see the primary education system and how it worked especially because I one day would love to be a teacher. Talking to girls at the orphanage was incredible because I discovered how much we had in common and how happiness truly comes from within. The girls loved braiding my hair while asking so many different questions about the united states- they are so talented at doing hair and even tried to teach me how to braid! Abroaderview also created a vegetable garden at the orphanage with some other ABV volunteers, which is beautiful and the girls absolutely love! Walking around Cusco and going to the different markets and stores was also amazing! Everyone in the city is so incredible and I truly felt immersed in the wonderful culture here. My experience with A Broader View was amazing mostly because of the amazing coordinator Maria Elena. From the beginning Maria Elena made me feel comfortable and confident in my volunteer work and my trips around the city. She was always available to talk and made things so easy for me!! She was a big reason why I had such an incredible experience here in Cusco.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Disable children program in Nepal

I went to Nepal because I wanted to get away I needed a change in pace, some perspective, a chance to see what else this world had to offer. Nepal did not disappoint. Arriving was a shock in itself because it was so far out of my comfort zone and everything was different from the architecture to the landscape itself. Getting settled into the host home made the experience more comfortable as did beginning with the children program. Seeing the children smile at just the sight of us was in itself life changing. Helping out in little ways, even when we had to beg to help since the kids are so independent, was more than worth everything it took to get here.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Teaching Monks/nuns monastery Nepal

I enjoyed my time in Nepal a lot. I connected with the host family and spent most of my days at the Monastery with the nuns (It’s an experience that I would always remember in my heart). The local coordinator treated me like I was one of his own children with open arms. The teachers and nuns appreciate my help with teaching English to them even though I can’t speak Nepali. I had gone to two weddings, which I never been to one before in Kathmandu. I’ve experienced the local family community of Nepal and the experience to teach Buddhist nuns, which not many people can say. Something I couldn’t do in normal life in America.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Cusco Peru Review Medical

It might be cheesy to say that I experienced something life-changing in Cusco Peru, but it’s true. I loved every second of my trip. Working in the kindergarten and hospital allowed me glimpses into the education and medical systems and gave me an opportunity to practice Spanish. I learned that sometimes to be most helpful, I had to be brave and ask where I’d be most useful. Sometimes doing the little things meant the most to those around me - like calming a crying child to allow the nurses to be able to finish pressing work, or having the patience with a child to sit and help them finish their food for the first time. I found incredible kindness everywhere I went. At Machu Picchu, it absolutely poured rain when we arrived at the site and I didn’t have a rain jacket. A complete stranger gave me her rain jacket without even a second thought. Instances like this occurred daily, showing me how universal kindness is. “No hay dias malos en Peru.” That was my motto here, and it was true ("there are no bad days in Peru"). Each day, even if I felt frustrated with my Spanish communication skills or something didn’t go as planned, I learned something new and positive. Each day became my new favorite day. An incredible experience, and one that I will never forget.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Honduras Pre Medical Student

I was nervous before I came to Honduras. I was nervous I would fly across the continent, moving to La Ceiba for a month, and feel like the experience was less about helping people and more a bullet point on my resume. This was not the case. In the mornings I volunteered in the public clinic, cleaning wounds and checking patients in for their consults. Taking vital signs, heights, and weight were all a part if this. These were my favorite times, as I felt useful and humbled by the patience and willingness to help that everyone had while I adjusted to the flow of work in the clinic. In the afternoons I was in the public hospital emergency room, where I helped where I could (mostly stitches and casts);  I was also able to see a C-section as well as a live birth. This experience was crucial to my decision to continue studying medicine. I am 20 years old and have just started the pre-med track. I had no prior experience with the exception of taking blood pressures and was able to expand my knowledge and skills enormously. The grace with which the patients handle pain and loss was inspiring, as was the dedication and skills of doctors and nurses I met during my stay. Volunteer work can be confusing, disorienting, and defeating, but in the end, this program was fulfilling in every way I hoped it would be. Thank you to everyone in La Ceiba!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Peru Cusco Wonders

I really enjoyed my time in Cusco. I was pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of local people, as well as the beauty of the country. I learned a lot and gained new perspectives by working at both the hospital and the orphanage. I am very grateful for this experience.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Several Programs in Peru Cusco

I would say that the program was very insightful and very fulfilling in Cusco Peru. The kindergarten was a great experience helping and teaching the kids math and English. However, another part that I enjoyed was related to the other groups that we donated time/money to as well: 1) Home for abused girls – we donated a ton of food (about $250 USD worth) so that the girls and their young kids could have enough of food for the next couple of months while school is out. 2) Cancer Hospital – we donated cleaning supplies for the hospital so that they could be in a safe and sanitary environment. This included hand sanitizer, soap, gloves, and face mask for cleaning, dish detergent, floor cleaning supplies, and washing powder for the clothes. We didn’t actually get to go to the hospital but dropped them off at the headquarters so that they would deliver them to the remote location. We also included adult diapers. 3) Remote School – this was probably my favorite trip where we delivered toys and goody bags including hot chocolate to the kids at a remote school outside of Cusco. We traveled about 3 hours by bus and made hot chocolate at the school and then passed out toys for the holidays. We couldn’t do the entire school but did provide these items for about 200 of the kids in the younger classes. It was quite the site to see with the kids and their happy faces. This was a long day, but well worth it! a. We had some hot chocolate left over and then delivered that along with a few good bags to the old folk’s home within the same town as the remote school. 4) Orphanage – we spoke with the director of the program and she explained their passion/love for music. Therefore, we came up with the idea to get them stereo systems that worked for the three different homes. When these were presented, there was an energy that filled the room and their immediate reaction (of singing along with the songs) captured the room. It was a great feeling to be a part of and witness.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

in Love with South America

As someone interested in the medical field, ABV immediately piqued my interested. Working hands on at a hospital was absolutely incredible, one can truly make a difference, even on such a small scale. Being in Peru also helped me expand my Spanish skills and provided a renewed interest in the language (as I haven’t taken a Spanish class since high school). The people there were very genial and welcoming. During the time I fell in love with South America and hope to return soon.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

My Health Care program was a great Fit for me in Ecuador Quito

I lived with a very nice family who had multiple dwellings right next to each other. I lived in a house with 3 other ABV volunteers and one of her sons. There were other volunteers from Germany and USA. The meals were fantastic and I felt safe the whole time I was there. I was there only a week, but wish I could have stayed longer. Both my accommodations and my medical program were the perfect fit for me. I ended up using Uber, which was faster than the bus, and cheaper than taxis!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

I Volunteered in a Dental Program in Peru Cusco

Regarding Peru, it is a very friendly country but I would recommend always being aware of your surrounding and keep your personal items safe. I recommend bringing some sort of small backpack or sling to keep your money and cameras etc. safe. My experience with Abroaderview Cusco was a great one. I didn’t have many expectations coming here because I thought I was going to be alone the entire time and I was so pleasantly surprised to find many other volunteers living in the same homestay. Having others to explore and volunteer with together made the experience very special to me. It was so great seeing other individuals with the same values of giving to communities. Beyond that characteristic, everyone had a passion for adventure and that made everyday fun. Regarding the volunteering, I had such a special time working with the kids in and out of the dental clinic. These disabled children are lucky enough to have access to the care and therapy they need to function in their day to day life. Being a volunteer there, the children would light up anytime they saw a volunteer and that made it all worth it for me. Seeing how happy the kids became when we entered the room was something I will always remember. We were a source of happiness to their otherwise fairly bleak time in the hospital. They would stare out the window looking at people interacting with the world and it broke my heart to see them more or less stuck in the hospital due to their disabilities. Brightening those kid’s day was at the core of my experience. Whether we were working on their teeth or simply throwing plastic balls with them, they loved having us there and that’s where the trips fulfillment came from.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Madeline Costa Rica Sea Turtle Conservation Program

I had a fantastic experience all the way around with ABV. From the time I inquired about their programs, to almost the day before I left to come to Costa Rica, ABV was continually in touch with me making sure everything was arranged, taken care of, answered any questions I had. ABV is a very professional organization and one I would volunteer with again.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Health Care program Cusco

Traveling 4,000 miles away from home independently made me reluctant, but my desire to attend the program outweighed my anxiety. The experience I have received out of the program has improved the way I think towards my medical profession. It has given me a new confidence I did not posses before. Gaining knowledge in a foreign language and culture has provided an amazing opportunity to experience life from a different perspective. The health care program did allowed me to assist in a hospital with taking blood, giving injections and had the privilege to interact within a foreign community. It is my dream as a future Physician assistant to travel the world and administer medical care emotionally and physically to those in dire need. The ABV Program has graciously afford this opportunity to experience first hand. I am extremely grateful and pleased with this experience and I look forward to new future endeavor with A Broader View.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

I have a new Nepali family

The trip was very easy to organize, the staff in the USA are friendly and helpful with the planning of the trip, allowing me to go on with my exam while they took care of the trip and update me about the planning so I was able to keep track of the progress. At the placement, it was refreshing to see all dentists I worked with seemed passionate and did the best they could with the resources they had. Very good and adequate support provided by the local coordinator. The Kathmandu orientation given on arrival is very helpful in facilitating the understanding of local culture and practice. The coordinator is a great person and host and his wife is a friendly lady and a great cook. They went above and beyond their call of duty for me and nothing was ever too much trouble. The coordinator took us on a trip to the local attractions and around the city. Showing the local trades and the local way of life. His wife made really good traditional food too!. They are my Nepali new family.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

PreMedical wonderful experience

I did learned so much during my stay in Nepal. While I volunteered at the hospital, I was very fortunate to have been able to observe 5 surgeries but also had the chance to interact with the wonderful doctors and nurses. I was also able to perform several ECG’s and sit in couple endoscopies. The nurses were so kind; they taught me how to change wounds. My host family was wonderful. They helped me got adjusted to the different culture. I will always remember them and all the people I have met, learning about the Nepalese people is fascinating and I personally feel that I did learn a lot and grewn as a person. I am so glad that I chose a broader view and Nepal as the country to volunteer at. This trip was an unforgettable one!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Belize orphanage

The orphanage has opened my eyes to the need of institutions like this for neglected children all over the world. These children are good kids with so much love in their hearts given their past circumstances. Think this experience is worth having especially with a group of friends. If people could come to the orphanage and experience the family culture they would leave with a higher level of gratitude in life... If moved enough they would return home and try to find ways to help the orphanage continue on helping children in need.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Belize impact orphanage

I will always remember my experience at the orphanage in Belize. I can't express how much the children impacted me during my stay and I hope more than anything that I will be able to go back and see them soon. They really help to put things into perspective and taught me how to love others.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Animal rescue program Guatemala

Volunteering in a different country was definitely a challenge for me. Navigating the streets, talking to the locals and eating new food are all part of the experience. Issues will come up in new environments and I can attest that it was overwhelming. Losing items and getting lost to name a few. It takes time to get comfortable for some volunteers. Interactions with the animals, cleaning their straw beds and play areas, and providing them with food are all good memories. Volunteering at the animal program is an up close and personal experience to witness first-hand how to care for many varieties of animals. USA ABV made sure accommodations were in place and all required documents were submitted: passport info, flight info, volunteer card, etc. I email them several times while in Xela and they helped me in anything I needed.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

La Serena Orphanage

I enjoyed a lot my two months here. My host family was great and made me feel as if I was at home. When I worked at the orphanage, it was the summer vacation so the older kids (5-9 years old) were there too and I spent a lot of time playing with them. The rest of the time I would help feed the babies and toddlers and help watch the younger kids when they played outside. Teaching English at the school was also a great experience. I helped the students with their activities, especially those who were struggling to understand. For example, I would re-explain the grammar rules to them and give them examples in Spanish. I would also help the professor check the students' pronunciation. Everyone at the school was really nice to me, both professors and students. I really enjoyed the fact that the school has students from kindergarten up to high school and that you get to work with every level. Otherwise, La Serena is a nice, quiet city. I enjoyed going to the beach on my free time and exploring the region on the weekend.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

A life time experience in Costa Rica

A Broader View provided me with a once in a life time opportunity that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Volunteering is a great way to get involved in a cause that you are passionate about, meet new people from all over the world, and experience other cultures and experiences that you would not have otherwise been able to witness. ABV enabled me to go on this amazing adventure, and provided me with every little detail that I needed to have an amazing trip. My accommodation, meals and feeling of security was amazing! I feel like I have a second family and a second home in Costa Rica. The beds were super comfy, something I was not expecting. I enjoyed living only meters from a beach, in a very basic shelter. Meals were also excellent, I never know there could be so much variety in the way you can cook beans and rice! Pancake day was my favorite! I always had more than enough food, and was always satisfied with the meals I was provided with. There was never a time where I didn't feel safe, and I couldn't be happier with the living and eating provisions I was given. The A Broader View Support before traveling was stellar. I was provided with detailed packing manuals, instructions and pieces of advice as to how to adapt to the new culture I would be immersed in. Any and all questions I had were answered effectively and promptly. ABV was also very accommodative of my itinerary, as I was traveling for five days after volunteering, and they even suggested some travel agents, companies, and activities. To me, ABV is more than just a company providing volunteer opportunities, but a company built by people who are caring, and passionate, and want to provide their customers with the best experience possible.  
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Best trip with my daughter

From the moment we arrived in Cusco, and we met our coordinator Beatriz at the airport, we received ongoing, wonderful support. Beatriz shared her wealth of knowledge about the history and culture of Cusco with us whenever the opportunity arose.  She helped us to settle in (banking, telephone services, where to find a laundromat, and the list goes on) Throughout our time in Cusco, we had regular contact with her. She invited the two of us and other volunteers to her home to experience a wonderful Peruvian meal. Beatriz was diligent about asking how things were going at the volunteer sites, at the host family's home, if we felt well, etc. she helped us to shop for donations for different organizations. I truly enjoyed my time in Cusco. I volunteered at two sites and found the children to be open and loving. The whole experience was very rewarding and I would recommend volunteering abroad as something everyone should consider.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

I Love Peru Cusco

The support provided in country was very impressive. If I had any questions at all they would be answered within the day. The local ABV coordinator (Beatriz) was amazing. She went above and beyond by showing me everything I needed in cusco and was also extremely helpful with any questions or concerns. I was surprised and impressed by the simple laid back lifestyle in cusco. It was refreshing to and interesting to learn and experience day to day life here. If working in the orphanage the girls cannot receive makeup or nail polish. Simpler items such as hair clips, bracelets, etc. are accepted. Layers are a necessity with the changing weather in cusco as well as cough drops due to the air and altitude! My accommodation was amazing. I lived with two sisters, Cecilia and Eva, both in their fifties and their parents who are in their nineties. It was great to learn from the different generations. My host family prepared amazing food and were always so considerate to the fact I am a vegetarian. They also provided many blankets because it is so cold at night, they are truly caring people.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Health Care Program at local Hospital

I'm studying Molecular Biology & Biochemistry, at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ. I choose Honduras because I visited Guatemala last year and loved it. so I decided to visit another Central American country. The Spanish Immersion program was fantastic, I feel much better at speaking Spanish now. The host family was very nice and did more than enough to accommodate me. The local coordinator was a great teacher. Bring sterile gloves, usual hospital supplies, everyone coordinated & worked with me in a timely & professional manner.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Belize Orphanage a great experience

The coordinator  is a gem! Wufie is great…a true asset to the organization. Numerous others. Here is an example: The main cook, Ms. V, heard that our team was comprised of medical professionals/students. She came and talked with us regarding her concern about a newly arrived child with epilepsy. As a result of our discussion, the coordinator asked if we would develop a presentation for the staff. Ultimately, we provided a 3-hour training session in Pediatric First Aid, CPR & Epilepsy. The staff was highly engaged during all facets of training and we were constantly answering questions throughout. Very dynamic, lots of laughter. Great experience for both teachers and students. One lady brought us homemade tamales later in the day as her way of saying thank you. We were very touched and accepted them most humbly.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us »

Subscribe to the Newsletter