Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

An unforgettable experience at English in Margate!!!

I would definitely recommend this school to anyone wanting to improve their English while having a great time. I had an awesome experience, with the social program being one of the best parts. I met people from different countries, as there were new students each week, and made great friends. The school has excellent teachers, who really helped me in my preparation for my IELTS exam, and I was really pleased with my grade. Also my host family were lovely - always taking care of me and helping me with my English at dinner.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Adult course in Margate

As regards the students, they were completely satisfied both with the programme (included teachers and school) and with the other activities planned for them (excursions and social life). They were also happy in general with their families. I would add that it would be good if you could include the pass bus for the week. And as for the accomodation, I would recommend you to ask the group leader if he/she has any priorities (within reach) to live in a house. For example, proximity to centre or school or to check that buses run after 6 o'clock in that street. I wouldn't rate low the family where I lived because they were willing to help and nice, but I don't think it was the right house for me. The Tv that was in my bedroom was only to watch DVDs, no radio, not very talkative family, bedroom just ok and I think that the leader, most of all, after organising everything wants to come to England to make the most of it. That's my opinion.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

English in Margate - Great Experience

It was a great experience for me. Teachers are professional and encouraging. The school is well organized and propose us various leisure time. The family in which I lived was fantastic. With this experience I unlocked myself in speaking English and I discovered the real England. I hope to be back soon
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Margate School

I really enjoyed the time spend in Margate school. Teachers are really good and I improved my English very well specially my listening and vocabulary. There are always activities to go out and discover places around. I met nice students and I still kept in touch with them. It's a lovely experience that I recommend to all students.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us ยป

Subscribe to the Newsletter