Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

W.P.Carey school of business

I am from China. My major is Finance. I feel very comfortable talking to students from other country. Everyone is polite. Most professors‘ lectures are effective. My classmates often help each other.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Class of 2016, Engineering school Bachelor degrees

I am from Guangzhou, China. I went to ASU back in 2012 studying Engineering Management. ASU is the biggest public school in the U.S. right now, with almost 100K students. I love the big campus, and watching football game with thousands of Sun Devils is an amazing experience. The class size range from 20 to 150 students, depends on the campus, class level, and major. Outside of the class, ASU has a lot of resource to help you study and even find jobs. One thing I want to mention is the importance of Phoenix. Phoenix is the top 10 biggest cities in the U.S., and it's developing very fast. A lot of big tech company have their office here in Phoenix, such as Intel, Microsoft, Microchip, Medtronic and so on. Those big company created a lot of great job opportunities for students, even internship opportunity. I think ASU was a great school, sometimes ranking should not be the only judgement when we are looking for a school. I recommend everyone to take a campus tour at the school to actually know the school before attending.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

W.P. Carey School of Business

Best business school for the money in the USA possibly the world. Great faculty and student relationships with great study experience and cutting edge curriculum. Highly recommended!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us »

Subscribe to the Newsletter