Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

Amazing experience, great support

A great chance to experience another culture while gaining experience in your preferred career field and education. The job changes every day, and strong relationships with colleagues and your students can be formed. Getting into a Career Jet Program is fantastic because they do their best to help set you up in China. Although each situation is different, there are certain standards that each placement upholds. Great pay that is more than enough to live even in big cities like Beijing and Shanghai. My school and the company both were quite decent. I really loved my job and the time that I spent in China.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Do you want to build a career in China?

It’s a pretty well-paying gig considering the work load. This job provides real opportunities for travel and making once in a life time business and personal connections. You can generally save a lot of money too if you are wise in your spending. Though that may depend a bit on your location.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Good starting career opportunity for recent graduates

Lots of travel and networking opportunities, decent salary, paid holidays and free accommodation, a lot of work independence, good community building. The pay is probably the highest you can get teaching English in China without having years of experience. Depending on the placement, the responsibilities can be pretty light, affording lots of free time to build other skills or pursue longer-term goals. Also, regardless of the school you’ve been placed with, you are always working with experienced Chinese teachers, so you never have to bear the full weight of classroom management.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

An excellent way to live and work in China

When you are accepted to the Career Jet Program, you aren't hired directly by the company itself. They are going to connect you with some local businesses and educational units across China. While it's not possible for them to give everyone their dream placement, an effort is made. With the pay provided by the educational unit, the help given with paperwork and visas going in, the overall organization and support, this is an excellent way to live and work in China teaching English and getting a professional work experience in your career field at the same time.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us »

Subscribe to the Newsletter