Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

Incredible cultural and learning experience!

My experience at ETIV do Brasil has been incredible. The volunteers all bring such a special light and passion to the program in their own way. The children of Itacare and neighborhood of Passagem are very friendly and open to learn. Its really nice that volunteers get a lot of freedom to initiate their own projects, and that also teaches you a lot about responsibility and commitment. The community here at ETIV is very united and everyone is aware of each other’s projects. In terms of Marketing work, the schedule is very flexible and the variety of tasks and freedom for new projects is nice, but requires organized and dedicated volunteers and interns. Other volunteers are very helpful when it comes to pictures, blogs, and filming classes. Sometimes organization and administration can get blurry since we ETIV is a small NGO, but working through this is part of learning to solve different kinds of issues. Itacare is beautiful! The local people are very friendly, there is a very vivid night life, and much to do especially for those looking for adventure. ETIV is what you make it!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Excellent Experience!

I volunteer virtually with ETIV on the Marketing and Communications team and I'm extremely happy with the experience! I love working with the team of international volunteers who are all very driven and bring unique perspectives to the projects we're working on. After just a few months of volunteering, I can already see the significant growth and impact of the work we're doing. I definitely recommend getting involved with this NGO, they are uniting so many diverse people and doing really amazing work!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Amazing Experience with ETIV

I volunteer virtually with ETIV do Brasil on the Marketing and Communications team and I'm very happy with the experience! I love working closely with the team of international volunteers who are all very driven and bring unique perspectives to the projects we're working on. After just a few months of volunteering, I can already see the significant growth and impact of the work we're doing. I definitely recommend this NGO, they are uniting so many diverse people and doing really amazing work! It has been a very rewarding experience!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Life changing experience in Brazil!

My experience teaching in this beautiful surf town in Brazil has been nothing short of Amazing!!! From the moment I arrived Jaci and Monique (the director and assistant director) were welcoming and supportive and stayed that way throughout my entire stay. The community and people of Itacare, especially in the Passagem area were so lovely and grateful to have us. The children that we taught are adorable although can be somewhat challenging! Although the organization is new they have integrated well and have so many positive relationships within the community. The surf and nightlife is fun as well! And the beaches and surrounding area are absolutely stunning! I would highly recommend this program for anyone looking for an affordable but quality experience in a beautiful surrounding volunteering!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us »

Subscribe to the Newsletter