Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

I stayed 3 month at AILOLA - it´s worth it!

From July to September 2016 I had Spanish classes at Ailola in Quito and I can definitely recommend this school to anyone who wants to receive more than "just" Spanish classes. The school offers a lot of extra activities (like, for instance, free salsa classes and city tours), excursions and other meetings with the students which made my stay more than just a learning experience. During my three month, I changed between private and group classes and lived in an Ecuadorian family whose contact I received from Ailola and who treated me as one more family member. All in all, I had a wonderful time at Ailola Quito and will definitely come back soon!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Great learning experience at Ailola Quito

I studied for almost 3 months at ailola quito and was very satisfied with my choice. The groups were small. The classes were well prepared. The teachers do an amazing job at explaining the grammar. The administration was very helpful and flexible. There were a lot of activities for the afternoons and great trips on the weekends.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us »

Subscribe to the Newsletter