Founded in 1988, ACCORD French Language school offers high quality courses in French and was awarded the Official French Quality Label. ACCORD is open all year round and located on the famous Grands Boulevards, in the heart of Paris, in a beautiful, typically Parisian building, just a few minutes walk from the Louvre museum, the Opéra, the Georges Pompidou Centre (Beaubourg) and the famous Grands Magasins.
ACCORD is registered as a Private Institute of Higher Education (n°588 at the Academy of Paris) and is member of Campus France and Souffle, the professional organisation of schools teaching French and awarded "Qualité FLE".
ACCORD Paris means:
- 6 intensive French language courses open all year round (from 20 to 40h/week),
- 2 afternoon courses (15 and 20h/week)
- an afternoon course dedicated to "Written French/Grammar"
- 2 afternoon workshops dedicated to the "French Culture and Civilisation",
- a French exam at the end of the course, which allows to get the ACCORD "Diplome de Langue et Culture Francaises",
- 20 classrooms,
- multinational classes taught by experienced and qualified teachers,
- maximum 14 students per class,
- a great nationality mix : no nationality in the schools over 12% !!!
- a summer school with semi-intensive and intensive French courses,
- specialised French programs for professionals (Business French, French & Law...),
- a French summer school for kids and teens from 6 to 16 years old and a unique French summer program for the Family.
- and all inclusive summer campus for juniors from 12 to 17 years old, with full board accommodation, French course, full program of visits and activities, a 24h/24 supervision...
- program for junior in Paris can be followed by the Paris Saint-Germain soccer Academy in the summer camp for Juniors (8 to 16 years old) with or without English course in one of the four ACCORD summer camps in the UK.
- ACCORD Paris is exam center for the TCF, TCF ANF, TEF.... with one exam date every month.