Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

Terrific program with the opportunity interact with professors and other students.

I personally enjoy this course. It challenges me to put effort into my Spanish and forces me to express myself as a professional. As I started to work more and more with native Spanish speakers I became concerned about sounding credible and began to feel shy when I had to speak and/or write in Spanish. I now feel a bit more comfortable and less nervous if had to reply to an email in Spanish. I am glad all my assignments are corrected immediately so that I can avoid making similar mistakes. This online course also provides videos and grammar exercises for those who may need a little extra help with verbs and nouns. The other great thing is that the professors are always available to help. This is the kind of course that will introduce you to how Latin American countries communicate in the "business world". Overall, this course has met my expectations. I look forward to completing Part 2 of the course. Luz Adriana Torres, San Antonio, TX
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Excellent Program with Highly Involved Professors

I have not actually completed the class yet. This is a great program and the material is practical and relevant. The professors are very involved and more than happy to help us as we progress through the course. It's a great program for working professionals as there is some flexibility and make up weeks built into the program. In my personal experience, it's been more than just the course work. It's given me the tools and confidence to search outside of the course as well for ways to improve my own fluency. I will complete the first three months in just a few short weeks. Rick
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us ยป

Subscribe to the Newsletter