Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

Great opportunity: Internationally-accredited MBA in Rome!

I have had the pleasure to study at SSM for the 2015-2016 MBA program. With highly-exerienced professors, a multi-cultural student body, and an internationally-accredited program, SSM has been able to give me the opportunity to combine work experience and get an international education. I will complete my program at INSEEC Business School in London, further chance SSM provide its master's students with. I am really satisfied with the experience I'm having at SSM and would like to recommend to everyone interested in gaining a IACBE-accredited MBA in the historical center of Rome. Alberto-2016 MBA Candidate
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

SSM business administration bachelor's degree

SSM is an incredible place to study. I have made so many friends from around the world. It is well worth the costs and will greatly expand your views on Italy. I especially enjoyed those relating to popular culture. Overall, it was a highly beneficial, rewarding experience that I would recommend to everyone.I highly admire the way they give their personal attention towards students to make them into the correct path .
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Great program!

The program is set up well and will help the student to get to know Rome, it's life and culture, while studying for the business degree. The students were fabulous and the group dynamic unique. I was very happy to be part of this program and would recommend it (and have recommended it) to others!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us ยป

Subscribe to the Newsletter