Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

Francisco Sánchez

I liked the program, all the experience was excellent, I just have a comment, that it could be better if there are students of more different coutries, most of our my classmates were chinesse, they were awesome in fact, but I consider that the experience wil be richer if there are more different cultures.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Peter B. Gustavson School of Business, University of Victoria

There´s not much more to say except that attending the summer programme of Peter B. Gustavson School of Business proved to be one of the best things I´ve ever done. Not only did I make amazing friends and got to know Canada and its people better, but I also learned how to think differently and approach things in a way I wouldn´t have done before. I learned more in one month at this university than I did at my home university in two semesters. I can highly recommend this programme to everyone interested in improving their (working) lives. It was one of the best summers I´ve ever had.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Unforgettable experience!

I joined the ISIBM programm in July 2011. Today, a few years after, I still think back quite often of this unforgettable experience. There was simply nothing I didn't like. Canada is an amazing country with great cities and lovely nature, that's first thing you see when you arrive in Vancouver airport and Victoria. My friend Sebastiaan and I were welcomed after our long journey and accompanied to our comfortable, spacious accommodation. The classes were very fun and interactive with students from all over the world. Besides business knowledge, you learn a lot about culture and communication. My English speaking was also greatly improved during this program. The program after class was filled with many great activities. Whale watching, an Island tour, visiting great parks and enjoying the party life in the Victoria downtown, so really varying. All the staff and classmates were very friendly and helpfull, and I made friends for life. In conclusion, it was an experience I will keep thinking of very often, with a smile on my face :-).
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

UVic Summer School

The UVic Summer School was a great experience. It provided me the possibility to enhance my international mindset, earn great experiences and get to know new friend from all over the world.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

ISIBM

I think going to this program was an amazing experience, is an all in one program in which you will learn a lot but also get to know the city and make a lot of new friends. In the University of Victoria the people is very nice and kind, our coordinator were eccelent at their jobs and I would love yo repeat the experience, y only problem was food but nothing to worry about.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Summer Graduate Business Studies

Summer Graduate Business Studies in Uvic is the best learning experience I've ever had! First of all, I would like to say thank you to our programs coordinator, Maggie Li. She always by our side if we had any problems, and also arrange lots of optional activities so that we could easy to experience the life in Victoria Island. And I would like to thank the three professors, Sang, Josh, and Matt. They knew we are from Asia country, so the in learning style is totally different. They tried to let us acquire the knowledge by changing a little bit teaching style for us in an very intensive course. The last but not least, I would like to thank all the people in this program. Learning in Uvic would be a live changing experience for all of us.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Thank you for Summer Graduate Business Studies

Thank you all of you and your help when I stayed in UVic. I really enjoyed that time and learned a lot of thing in the class and other activities.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Summer Graduate Business Studies

It was my first time to study abroad so everything is new and fresh to me. This program broadened my international view and the things I learned from studying in Uvic are very precious.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

isibm

good0 0。。。。when I first go to the uvic ,I think all oF this is over my prospect,and I am very satisfied with the study environment and city landscape
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

ISIBM-

It has been a challenging experience and an opportunity to develop cross-cultural awareness. Moreover thanks to the class activities I could have improved my public speaking skills. In addition ISIBM is a great opportunity to learn something more about Canada and British Columbia in particular thanks to the class and extra activities.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us »

Subscribe to the Newsletter