Charles Sturt University
Company (101+ employees)
CSU is recognised as one of Australia’s national universities.
Charles Sturt University (CSU) is one of Australia's highly respected public universities offering around 400 courses to approximately 38,000 students worldwide. CSU is Australia's fifth largest university, and consistently ranks as having one of the highest graduate employment rates of any Australian university. It’s a multi campus university and Australia’s largest distance education provider.
CSU delivers nearly 400 courses to around 35,000 on campus and distance education students in the areas of:
• Agricultural and Wine Sciences
• Allied Health and Pharmacy
• Animal and Veterinary Sciences
• Communication and Creative Industries
• Environmental Science & Outdoor Recreation
• Exercise and Sports Sciences
• Humanities, Social Work and Human Services
• Information and Library Studies
• Information Technology, Computing and Mathematics
• Medical Science and Dentistry
• Policing, Security and Emergency Management
• Teaching and Education
• Theology and Religious Studies
For more course information, visit: www.csu.edu.au/courses
Ranks and Ratings
CSU's commitment to making its graduates industry-ready is evident in its ability to consistently rank highly for graduate outcomes. Most CSU degrees are accredited with relevant government and industry bodies, and these organisations work hand-in-hand with the University to guarantee that CSU graduates are industry-ready. Across many industries, CSU degrees have secured a reputation for producing highly effective graduates. As a result of the internship or work placement students complete as part of their course, many are offered jobs before they graduate.
More than 60% of CSU's undergraduate courses provide students with access to work based experience and placements, ensuring they are job ready
70% of CSU's courses target skills shortage areas, delivering on the Australian government's national skills priority.
84.3% of CSU domestic graduates found employment within four months of completing their degree (2014 My University website www.myuniversity.gov.au))
CSU scored the highest possible, a five-star rating for undergraduate entry flexibility, student retention, success in getting a job, and postgraduate cultural diversity of the student body, success in getting a job, graduate starting salary and positive graduate outcomes (2014 Good Universities Guide)
CSU’s unique campus locations, with easy access to academic staff and excellent teaching and learning facilities, provide an outstanding environment for successful study.
• CSU campuses are located in safe, friendly and growing inland cities in the state of New South Wales
• access to the best of city living along with the benefits of a country lifestyle - space to move, clean air and enjoyable lifestyle
• on campus accommodation available
• integration into small, friendly Australian communities increases opportunities to develop English language and communication skills, and make friends
• smaller class sizes
• affordable living costs and close proximity to major Australian cities.
For more information about our courses and how to apply, please contact info.csu:
Telephone: +61 2 6338 6077 (outside Australia)