Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

AIT is the perfect perfect for technical students to experience Hungary

I attended AIT in the fall of 2012, as a part-time student taking Computer Science classes and one Hungarian language course. The program offers plentiful opportunities to study with renowned faculty, experience Budapest and greater Hungary in a variety of cultural outings and programs, and to truly live the inner-city Budapest experience. And the best part, because of the exceptional administration that cares deeply about the students and their experience, is that the entire program is flexible enough for you to mix the various opportunities into exactly the balance you desire. For me, that meant taking only three courses and throwing myself into Hungarian immersion. For others, that meant hitting the CS hard while letting loose on the city in the weekends. Still others felt that the time in the Hungarian countryside left them with the most lasting memories.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us ยป

Subscribe to the Newsletter