Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

A Truly Inspirational Program

Not to be cliche, because it's absolutely true, but studying abroad on Paros Island, Greece with Athena Study Abroad was a life changing experience for me! From the start to the finish, I had a wonderful time. This program was ideal for me because I was late in applying to study abroad (due to a lot of outside factors), so the company worked with me to submit my materials in time and checked in on me to see if I needed any help along the way. Even if I did have a lot of time, Athena would still have given me personal attention, but it was especially nice in this case so I wasn't stressed. While on Paros the program was structured in such a way that I could direct my studies to my needs. Even in such a relaxed environment as Greece I was able to get a lot of work done. This experience ended up inspiring a lot of new writing projects and working on others I had wanted to do for a long time. Since I'm an English major, this was actually a good thing :-) The real clincher were the field trips though. They were AMAZING! This program took us to various Greek islands, which gave me insight into the diversity of the Greek culture from island to island, and even from city to city within that island. Additionally, since I went for a semester, we went on a Spring break trip to Turkey. Again, amazing, I loved being able to visit Turkey. I was so happy to have field trips included in the program cost because I would not have been able to travel outside of the program otherwise, due to my finances. If you want not only an amazing travel experience, but also a company who truly cares for you, go with Athena Study Abroad!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us ยป

Subscribe to the Newsletter