The Hague University of Applied Sciences
Company (101+ employees)
The Hague University of Applied Sciences has more than 25,000 students who come from over 150 different countries. That makes our university of applied sciences one of the most international in the Netherlands. We believe that it is important to tap into the professional world to give our students true life experiences. Our international Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes are constantly updated to reflect developments and changes in business and industry. The programmes also encourage to be an independent thinker and to explore other people’s perspectives, through cross-cultural debate and teamwork.
We offer nine full-time Bachelor’s programmes entirely in English, with an international focus:
• European Studies (ES)
• Industrial Design Engineering (IDE)
• International Business and Management Studies (IBMS)
• International Communication Management (ICM)
• International Financial Management and Control (IFMC)
• Process and Food Technology (PFT)
• Public Management (PM)
• Safety and Security Management Studies (SSMS)
You can take the following three Master’s degree programmes on a full-time or part-time basis. They are also taught entirely in English with an international focus:
• Master in Financial Management and Control (MFMC)
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• Master in International Communication Management (MICM)
We also offer an English Language Preparatory School for those would like to improve their English language skills before starting a bachelor’s or master’s programme of The Hague University of Applied Sciences or at other institutions of Higher Education in the Netherlands.
And during the Summer students from all over the world join us to explore society's future in the United Nations City of Peace, Justice and Security. Our The Hague Summer School programme is a cutting edge 2- or 4-week modular course that looks at solving global issues through connecting the public and private sectors. It is currently the only summer school in the Netherlands focusing on this subject.