Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

For the love of animals save the penguins!

Feeding the penguins really was the highlight! And I never thought routine would be so much fun. all because of the adorable penguins! These creatures do bite, but it's easy to forgive them. Great service from Khaya Volunteer Projects, from booking to service while in Port Elizabeth.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Very nice and good experience

I liked the program because we could do different things at different projects. We can do what we would like to do. The best thing I've done was that we took some children of the Door of Hope project to the beach. So many thank to you Khaya, to make this possible! Thank you for the nice experience!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Best seven months of my life!

Most positive thing about this program is meeting all the people! Locals, local volunteers, international volunteers, just everyone :). I had a lovely time these 7 months! The thing that they could improve is the wifi, cause some days I had an office day at home and it is difficult to work with wifi that is not working so well. Although, I do understand that this is South Africa and not Europe.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us ยป

Subscribe to the Newsletter