Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

The best and the cheapest Spanish Language School in Valencia, Spain.

Hispania, escuela de español is the best and the cheapest Spanish Language School I have ever been. Cheap dosen´t mean BAD in Hispania. I was in this school from the end of 2013 to December 2014 and I learned a lot. I started my Spanish Course with A1 level and I passed DELE (C1) when I finished my course, in 1 year! I guess this is amazing and I didn´t feel like I had to study very hard. Hispania´s method is very fun and cozy to study and the teachers encourage you a lot in the class and make you understand that making mistakes are OK.  Also I have to thank to Hispania´s Administration team. As I am Japanese, I had some trouble with getting my student card here but they helped very much and know how to deal with these kind of problems. I have just arrived in my country but I am thinking of going back to Hispania soon, maybe this summer.  I recommend this school 100%!!!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us »

Subscribe to the Newsletter