Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

Definitely worth it!

Loved the way they taught, felt comfortable with them! I learned so much General knowledge about the places I visited. Super Great! I will have this experience in my head forever.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Wonderful Experience That Changed My Life!

I thoroughly enjoyed the program and would definitely participate again. I made a lot of new friends and loved all the cities especially Paris and Riva del Garda. As for academics, International IQ was fun and engaging and my knowledge definitely improved. The Art History class was interesting and truly helped me to gain a greater appreciation for art and its history in Europe. ICVs are also a great way of experiencing Europe. It's a wonderful experience that really changes your life and that's why I would recommend it to everyone!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

One of the best experiences of my life

Forum-Nexus has been one of the best experiences in my life. I took one regular class and Ed is a great professor and he cared about everyone in class. I also took a marketing internship and I loved everyone I worked with. Through the internship I got to speak with marketing personnel across all different cities as well as handle the company's social media accounts during the program. I also helped with marketing research. I enjoyed all the cities of the program. This was a great opportunity to experience all of Europe!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Best Time & Experience!

I am so happy I came on this trip as I have gone to so many cool places, made great friends, and had so much fun! I loved every city we went to and I feel like I learned so much in class while still having the time to explore the cities. I think this was a great program. While the constant moving was a bit hard, we made it fun! The professors and staff made everything so great. Hugo is so much fun and really cares about the students. Nadine is so nice, chill and so organized, she's amazing! Ed was so kind, fun and knowledgeable!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Great Euro Trip with Credits!

I'm very happy I chose to participate as I got to see so many countries and made friends with a bunch of new people. I had a great time exploring Europe and learning about its culture. Amsterdam was my favourite! Professor Ed clearly loves what he teaches and and has a deep passion for history. I learned a lot about the EU which also helped me explore the countries better. The Independent Cultural Visits were the best part about classes as it made me do more exploration in my free time. The program director is very fun, energetic and lively.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

11/10 Study Abroad Experience!

Forum-Nexus is a very interesting program with amazing professors. The program blends in academics and fun in the most perfect way. I got to visit more than 7 European cities in 1 month so that's unbeatable. And the accommodation was perfectly chosen so we're always at easy access to everything in the cities. I took one class on cultural intelligence and the professor was very knowledgeable and full of energy. Professional visits were also great! I met so many great students, learned so much and experienced so much!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Summer of a LIFETIME

The ultimate summer with Forum-Nexus was an experience of a lifetime! I met incredible people from all over the world that turned into long lasting friends and teachers that turned into mentors. As a student athlete in college it was never possible for me to study abroad for a semester due to my training schedule but FN was the perfect program to enable me to experience the abroad study experience in one month. I loved the unique experience of moving from place to place while studying because I like to "do it all." Dr H always gave us the local tips and insight to travel with confidence, not to mention the best sites to see so we would hit the ground running and maximize our time. From helping me earn credits for my graduate degree, to inspiring my career with the professional visits, I'll never forget my summer with FN!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Best Summer Ever!

Forum-Nexus was so fun and the best way to go abroad!! Because of covid spiking early in the year, FN decided to stay in 1 country for the summer, but we traveled to multiple cities and it was amazing! I love that the program is (usually) multi-country and multi-city, because you can see so much of the world and experience different cultures. This summer we went to Rome, Florence, Milan, Lake Garda, and Venice. It was so fun and each city was so different. We also were able to go on weekend trips if we wanted and I went to Croatia which was so cool. The professors are so nice and accommodating. Yes, you have school work but it is manageable and they understand that traveling the world and new experiences outside of the classroom are important too. You have the freedom to do what you want in your free-time. The professional visits were also really cool! They are to interesting places like the Gucci Museum in Florence and a gelato factory in Bergamo. The hotels were also super nice and the breakfast was so good too. I traveled with some high school friends and FN accommodated us so we were in a room for 3 every time and we all had a bed, not a cot or anything. Thank you Forum-Nexus for the best summer ever!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Awesome experience you don't want to miss out on!!!

Amazing experience!!! I would not change this time abroad for any other trip. I learned so much about the marketing industry while also learning about the countries in Europe. We got to learn in different classrooms while also learning from actual experiences. The staff was awesome and so helpful in every way. I was so excited to travel to so many different cities and to achieve this a once in a lifetime opportunity. I had so much fun with this program and am so glad I went because of how much I grew as a person and student from my experiences.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Best Summer

I was so blessed with the opportunity to travel abroad to five European countries with Forum-Nexus. It was the best decision I have ever made. Forum-Nexus gave me more than enough. This is the best program that lets you take useful classes, visit awesome companies and organization, and travel. I met so many friends from different places and different backgrounds. This one month was incredibly wonderful. Life changing experience every single day. I learned a lot, enjoyed a lot, ate a lot, walked a lot, and laughed a lot. The professors are knowledgeable and the staffs are friendly and super helpful. I am so thankful to be a part of member of this awesome program. I will never forget this good memories, and this will be the best moment in my entire life!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Forum-Nexus Summer 2018

Forum-Nexus is truly an incredible program. As soon as I returned back to the Untied States, I was wishing I was back in Europe exploring all the fun cities and countries that we went too. Throughout the 5 weeks abroad, I made so many memories as well as life-long friends. We were so immersed into so many different cultures and it was such a unique experience. The staff and Hugo are so friendly and he will crack you up! Hugo's energy was so uplifting, there was never a dull moment. Be prepared to dance!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Best decision I have ever made!

Forum-Nexus was the best decision I have ever made. This program is so unique in that there is something for everyone. There are courses available for all majors, and there are destinations that will captivate everyone’s tastes. Whether you are a lover of the busy city streets or a quiet small town in the mountains, you will see it all. I gained so much international experience as well as such an appreciation for cultural differences. The classes were interesting, relevant, and put me ahead on my track to graduation. The staff members are so intelligent, fun, and help make you feel safe / comfortable transitioning into an international setting. There is so much time to balance social activities with studies. I was able to explore the night life in each town, go on independent excursions, and bond with other students in the program. I left this trip with an entire new network of best friends (many of which I still keep in daily contact with) and I feel more excited than ever to continue traveling and expanding my cultural intelligence. There are scholarships available so take advantage of them and go abroad with Forum Nexus! You will not regret it.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

This is Forum Nexus!

I studied abroad with Forum Nexus this past summer and it was truly the most incredible trip I have ever been on. The detail and time that the leaders put into the program made it unique and unforgettable. I would recommend it to anyone who has the desire to study abroad. I learned so much in the 5 weeks that I was there, and given the chance I would go back and do it again tomorrow.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

One of a kind experience!

Forum-Nexus showed me the beauty of the world! I'll never get over the 5 weeks I spent traveling to 9+ cities in over 5 countries with Forum-Nexus. It was my first time abroad, but the program's organization, staff members, and students made it easy to travel and embrace every moment. The cities we visited were all iconic and provided balance between business, fun, and relaxation. It was great having the staff and teachers travel with us, as we learned in and out of the classroom every day. Forum-Nexus provides the perfect opportunity for people who want a multi-city program with transferable credits, cultural tours, and professional visits. The most unique part of Forum-Nexus is the balance between learning and fun. I learned more about the world, its people, and myself with Forum-Nexus than I could have anywhere else, and I had the time of my life. With Forum-Nexus, everything is 110%.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Greatest Summer Experience Ever!

Forum Nexus ties in all the right components to a study abroad program. The entire program is very well put together and very organized. The program met all my expectations and more. I can honestly say I had an overall amazing time. I was exposed to real world experiences in my field while being able to travel and enjoy each cities landmarks and night life. Not to mention I made lifelong friends and future colleagues all over the world.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

This is Forum-Nexus!!

I had the time of my life studying abroad for 5 weeks with Forum-Nexus! We toured to so many iconic destinations, historical landmarks and beautiful countries in such a short period of time. There was always something to do and see every day, and there was never a dull moment during the entire trip. The staff and Hugo were full of infectious energy all the time and they were incredibly helpful with everything leading up to and throughout the program. The entire program was very organized and safe, and overall very well put together. Forum-Nexus offers something for everyone interested. The classes were all extremely interesting and relevant, and the professors were very engaged. What you learn in the classroom carries into where you’re touring that day and the professional and cultural visits were all incredible and a unique aspect to Forum-Nexus. I met some of the best people on this trip and I had so much fun every single day. This program is truly one of a kind and it was absolutely amazing. Be prepared to dance and sing every day and have the time of your life with Forum-Nexus! I really couldn’t recommend this program enough!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Best summer of my life!

I had such an amazing experience while traveling with Forum-Nexus. Having the ability to see so many places in so little time was a very unique quality of this program. The cities that we visited were amazing and every detail of the program was well planned. The professional visits provided an opportunity to visit prestigious companies and organizations that I would not otherwise have the chance to see. I would highly recommend this program to anyone who is looking to have the summer of their life!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Forum-Nexus is the absolute best!

Forum-Nexus is the best program out there, hands down. Being able to see so many amazing countries in such a short amount of time was an absolutely wonderful experience! As Hugo the director would say, you get a little "flavor" of each country and that's exactly what I got! I learned about several different cultures, languages, historically important places, people and events, and so much more! Learning from people who have such different perspectives and backgrounds was also extremely interesting and really enriched my experience in Europe. I learned more about myself than I ever thought possible and have such an appreciation for the world we live in all thanks to traveling and learning with Forum-Nexus!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

I LOVE FORUM-NEXUS

Forum Nexus was the best decision I have ever made. This study aboard program was like no other and I would recommend it to everyone who has ever thought about studying abroad. The teachers are so knowledgable and all they want for you is to be open to learning, new experiences and most of all having fun! The staff is incredible, they are so helpful and always make sure you have everything you need in order get the most out of the program. Thanks to Forum Nexus I had the best summer of my life. I made amazing friends, saw beautiful cities and experienced cultures I never would have without Forum Nexus. I learned more about myself in the 5 weeks of the program than I have in my whole life. I hope that everyone has the chance to experience Forum Nexus!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Perfect Summer Program!

Forum-Nexus was one of the best things I have ever done. I couldn't study abroad during my college semesters, so I wanted a summer program but didn't want to be gone the entire summer. Forum-Nexus was the perfect solution because I got to travel to so many different cities and countries, but was only gone for a month. I met amazing people from around the world and still keep in touch with my Forum-Nexus family. The professors are really interesting and I was able to earn college credits for a class AND an internship. I would recommend Forum-Nexus to anyone who is interested in studying abroad and stepping out of their comfort zone. It really is a life-changing experience!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Forum-Nexus Changed My Life!

My month abroad in Europe with Forum-Nexus made for the most memorable summer of my life! Studying abroad had always been at the top of my “must-dos” for college. In five weeks, I was able to travel through five different countries and eleven enchanting cities (including optional weekend trips). This was my very first trip out of the United States and I couldn’t imagine traveling with a better group of people. Forum-Nexus had the most professional, friendly, and knowledgeable staff and professors, and the other students were so interesting and culturally diverse. It was an amazing feeling to be surrounded by others who were as passionate to travel as much as myself. Overall, every single country was incredible and had something beautiful and unique to offer each person. I learned so much about Europe; it only fueled my desire to learn and travel more. I made great friends who I still keep in touch and meet up with. I'll carry my Forum-Nexus memories for a lifetime! I absolutely recommend Forum-Nexus to any college student looking to travel, learn about other cultures, and have a FUN and enriching summer!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

A True Life-Changing Experience!

This summer with Forum-Nexus was such an incredible experience. I made friends from all around the world and visited the most beautiful cities in Europe. The hotels were beautiful, the staff and the professors were so friendly and helpful. I would recommend this program to anyone interested in studying abroad.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Forum-Nexus Summer

My summer with Forum Nexus has definitely been one of the best decisions I’ve made. Not only was I able to travel through countries I have always dreamt of visiting, but I have also formed amazing friendships, learned more about myself, and through the classes and professional/cultural visits, I was able to fully immerse myself in the cultures of each country. When I came into this program, I did not know anyone and definitely pushed myself outside of my comfort zone. Being a Student Assistant also helped me to feel a little more connected and involved. I am so grateful for all of the opportunities that we had on this trip, and I would recommend it to every one! Whether you’re shy, outgoing, introverted or extroverted—this is a trip that will change your perspective on the world. Our program director, Hugo, is amazing and he makes everyone feel like family from the second you step off of your plane. I am so thankful for the experience that this program has given me.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

My Life-Changing Experience!

I first studied abroad with Forum-Nexus in 2011 and I've been going back every year ever since! With Forum-Nexus, I've had the opportunity to visit new countries, make new lifelong friends from all over the world, and learn first-hand about my field of study through their organized visits to companies and international organizations. The least I could say is that it has been the best month of my life and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Life Changing Summer

Forum-Nexus is by far the greatest study abroad program there is. Hugo, the director, goes above and beyond to make this a memorable, fun experience for every student. I met people from all across the world. I made friendships that will last a lifetime as well.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us »

Subscribe to the Newsletter