Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

Valencia 2012

I had a great time in Valencia and because this program was so much fun, have since returned to Valencia to visit both the city and the program coordinators.  I was never bored in Valencia and if I had any questions about what to do or where to go, I was assisted by Isa and Jose (the program coordinators).  Not only was I able to explore the city and Valencian culture on my own, but the group I was with had planned excursions organized by Isa and Jose that made my experience much more enjoyable.  For example, They planned a day to go kayaking in the mountains, and another day we went sailing in the Mediterranean.  They showed us around historical sites in Madrid, Toledo, and Barcelona and made sure we had time to go explore those cities as well. Academically, I learned more than I thought possible while I studied with them.  I had a fairly good grasp on the Spanish language prior to this trip, but the Spanish teachers really helped me fine tune my speaking and writing abilities.  They did an excellent job at integrating our everyday experiences with vocabulary or verb tenses in class.  The learning atmosphere was a lot of fun too and was set up in a sort of group discussion.  This helped the group learn from each other as well as the instructor.   
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us »

Subscribe to the Newsletter