Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

One of my all time greatest...

The overall layout and design of the Gap Year Expedition program is good to be a responsible tourist in India, I had a great time. I joined their 6 week Gap Year India Expedition and get opportunity to work with street kids for 4 weeks. This experience definantly ranks as one of my all time greatest. The kids have touched my heart in such an incredible way. Pranay & Amita (Organizers) are compassionate, caring people who have inspired me to live my life in a way completely dedicated to the kids. I am so impressed by this project. I have learned so much that I know I will never forget. It was an honor to be a Sankalp Volunteer !! The two weeks of travel has been one of the best ever as this has been an experience of a lifetime. Thanks to Sankalp team, for all that you do for the kids here and for us !
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us ยป

Subscribe to the Newsletter