Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

Great experience

The internship I had with AI was great working and living experience. Coming to Brisbane and Australia for the first time, I was new to everything. AI team, especially my internship program supervisor was very nice, caring and helpful. I definitely loved the weather, the beaches, the city and people. At the workplace, everyone was welcoming, encouraging and inspiring. I was able to apply all my knowledge and skills from school and learn more practical skills through various tasks. The best thing at work was that there is always someone helping and supporting you when you need anything. I would highly recommend the program to anyone looking for more working experience.
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety

Wonderful Experience!!

Completing an internship in Australia was the best thing I have ever done! I've learned so much an could put in practice all I've studied at Uni! I met wonderful people, my colleagues were always helpful, and AI team gave me all support before and during my internship! I would definitely recommend this program for all students and recent graduates looking for international work experience!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us ยป

Subscribe to the Newsletter