Our Reviews

Participant Reviews

One danger posed byJakera? They make you fall in love with Cuba! :)

My trip to Cuba with Jakera turned out to be a life changing experience! I went with high expectations and still ended up getting much more than I thought I would. Mostly I've made some great friends. We've had so much fun together that we've decided to organise a reunion trip to Cuba in the future. Thanks to our host family, particularly Amy, we all felt at home. She looked after us, gave us advice and always had great stories to tell about Cuba. We were never bored as everyday was filled with activities such as cultural excursions and day trips to the beach. The walking tours around Havana proved to be the best possible way of getting to know this fascinating city and turned out to be useful while exploring its even more exciting night life. We went out almost every night, danced like maniacs and even managed to challenge some Cubans on the dance floor! :) My favourite moments in Havana? Always the same! Getting in an old taxi and driving along the Malecon with reggaeton blasting in the background :) I would recommend the Jakera program to anyone who wants to travel to Cuba and is prepared for the outcome- the absolute love for this wonderful and exciting country!
Overall rating 
Experience
Program Administration
Living Conditions
Cultural Immersion
Social Life
Health and Safety
Unable to load tooltip content.

About HelpGoAbroad

We showcase the best programs, countries and institutions in the world, so whether you are interested in interning abroad, studying abroad, working abroad or simply traveling or living abroad, we have your back.

More about us ยป

Subscribe to the Newsletter